Refuel & Reactor Maintenance Services
Trusted in Nuclear Energy for Over 45 Years
Sonic Systems offers a full range of Refueling and Reactor Maintenance Services for Pressurized Water Reactors (PWR) and Boiling Water Reactors (BWR).
Our trained and certified In-Vessel Visual Inspection (IVVI) Level IIs and IIIs, Technical Directors, Control Rod Drive and Under Vessel technicians, Project Managers, and Engineering staff, service an average of thirty-five outages annually, world-wide.
Refueling & Reactor Maintenance Support
- In-vessel fuel movement and core alteration
- Reactor vessel assembly, disassembly, and reassembly
- In-Vessel Visual Inspection (IVVI) examinations and automated inspections
- Control Rod Drive (CRD) rebuild and exchange services
- Boiling Water Reactor/Pressurized Water Reactor (BWR/PWR) refueling floor operations
- Cask operations and fuel movement of dry cask storage units
Benefits of Partnering with Us
- Having a plan on standby, ready to support you in a moment’s notice
- Saving time, money, and minimizing your downtime
- Raising your quality to the level of Westinghouse Electric Company, GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy, and the DOE
- Alleviating high-pressure situations requiring precision and responsiveness
- Adhering to a 100% Safety Conscious Work Environment on all jobs, all the time
- Aligning with an experts who advocate for quality,
responsiveness, and above all — people
Ready to join the experts of the industry?
Looking for a career that challenges and supports you? From world-class training programs to a culture that encourages work-life balance, our people come first — always.